Optimizing the Return on Your Relocation Investment
Approaching relocation as a strategic lever in a company's human resources tool kit, we assist our clients in increasing the return on relocation investmentContact Us
Ward O’Farrell Consultants helps employers optimize the return on their investment in relocation, through the design and implementation of competitive and cost-effective mobility programs.
We increase the benefit to corporations and employees while reducing costs and financial risk associated with relocation.
Employee relocation is not just about moving people, it’s an integral part of your human resource strategy.
“We approach relocation as a means of ensuring the development and deployment of people needed to attain your business objectives – a building block of your organization’s HR Strategy.”
Credible, impartial, objective.
“As independent relocation consultants, we provide credible and impartial advice to our corporate clients.”
Our long experience in the employee relocation industry shows…
“With extensive, direct experience in employee mobility, our team of consultants is ready to help your corporation overcome relocation obstacles and provide you with an efficient employee relocation program.”
Specialized, Expert, Engaged.
“Our business is relocation and we are passionate about it.”
We have transformed the industry through innovative mobility program design, metrics and management.
“Since our founding 15 years ago, we have been at the forefront of innovation in relocation by designing flexible spending accounts and core plus plans, a quantitative benchmarking system, rigorous request for proposal processes, simplified tariffs, service quality metrics and a return on investment approach to relocation.”
"Congratulations on 15 years. Consultants like you are rare... Trust and Integrity. These words are synonymous with Ward O’Farrell Consultants Inc."
Lisa Del Signore, Human Resources Project Manager, Pfizer Canada
"By designing our relocation program, Ward O’Farrell Consultants have ensured that we are competitive and cost effective when attracting the right people domestically and internationally to support Aecon’s growth. Ward O’Farrell are our go to resource for relocation."
Dave Brennan, Vice President Human Resources, AECON
"I highly recommend Ward O'Farrell Consultants as a consulting firm/partner to hire if you are in need of expert advice on managing your relocation program. Ward O'Farrell assisted me with projects in policy design and benchmarking when I was at Dynatec Corporation. As a result, our objective of managing our employee relocations, on a consistent and fair manner, was attained. In addition, they are extremely organized, reliable and work within a budget well. Ward O'Farrell can work independently and is able to follow through to ensure that the job gets done and they are flexible and willing to work on any relocation specific project presented to them."
Liliana DiVizio, Vice President Human Resources, Dumas Mining
"Ward O’Farrell has successfully filled an important relocation niche by combining extensive industry knowledge, solid data collection and, most importantly, an impressive network of contacts. The company provides high quality services, all in the strictest of confidentiality. We have been pleased to work with Ward O’Farrell on several projects in prior years."
Louis Lagacé, Senior Director, Compensation and Benefits CN
"I've been able to anchor back to the qualitative and quantitative data that was provided by the work we did together. It's helped to make good decisions that support our business and it puts HR out there as a key business partner."
Corinna Saunders, Human Resources Lead Nalcor Energy
Analytics & Optimization
- Request for Proposals
- Service & Fee Audits
- Simplification of
- Service Quality
- Relocation Policy
Specialized Evaluation Systems
- ValueTrack™: Relocation Policy Benchmarking
- PolicyView™: Relocation Policy Efficiency Evaluation
- ReloFeedback™: Customizable Quality Survey & National Database
- RORI™: Return On Relocation Investment System
Why Invest in the Improvement of your Relocation Program
Advantages for Your Company
- Make sure you get the right employees to the right place at the right time to meet your business needs
- Confirm your relocation program is current, relevant, competitive and effective
- Benchmark your program to others in your industry
- Reduce costs
- Manage an efficient & simplified relocation program
- Reduce the number of exception requests
- Streamline processes and reduce administration
- Attain objective employee satisfaction ratings
- Improve quality of services provided by suppliers
- Reduce paperwork and complexity of invoicing
- Ensure accuracy of invoicing through audits
- Receive customized internal communication tools & media
- Improve return on relocation investment
Advantages for Your Employees
- Higher levels of employee satisfaction with relocation provisions and services
- Fair and equitable treatment
- Services targeted to their and their family’s needs
- Simpler relocation process to follow
- Access to simple and comprehensive resources
- Faster integration into new location
Latest From Our Blog
Global Mobility: Travelling—still a headache!